Onwards and upwards !

The last 4191 post on Gambling and Other Profits (GOWI) was launched eight years ago on 31 March 2006 and is now a club and newspaper service. This blog hasn't worked much in a while, but I've posted it a few times over the past month, reminding myself how much I love it and I'm sorry it took so long.


Those 4,191 entries include thousands of bet previews, forcing readers to have a very loyal following (over a million views), a lot of money, and I'll be showing you the results soon for free.

You can still read the GOWI preview for free, but only on the clubgowi website , it's definitely noteworthy, but please note that it's only a full-service sample, 8% of e clubgowi FTV products and with that sample. Size will be subject to large variations. You will never see the remaining 92% or our strong data. The FTV results below offer a quirky read, but it's a great newspaper to spend the money on and ensure the profits are big in the long run .

Anyway, at least I didn't go down without explaining myself first.


Free viewing results for 2006-2014

Bast 2006 991.5 Profit 1154.81 ROI + 16.46%
Bastet 2007 1,187.5 Profit 1331.68 ROI + 12.14%
2008 Bet 482.5 Profit 664.68 ROI + 37.37%
2009 Bet 548.5 Profit 642.43 ROI + 17.12%

Bastet 2010 225.13 Profit 259.59 ROI + 15.30%
Baste 2011 162.25 Profit 171.02 ROI + 5.41%
2012 Bet 267.75 Profit 304.88 ROI + 16.93%
2013 Bet 137.8 Profit 169.16 ROI + 22.76%
2014 Bet 49.25 Profit 65.38 ROI + 32.75%

General. Bastet 4052.18 Return 4763.62 ROI + 17.56%


It's a great result, but I wanted to leave you with something special, and it's the best betting advice I've ever been given, and I sincerely believe it. You can read the first part here , the second at this link.

good luck.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michigan State Spartans vs. Iowa Hawkeyes Big Ten Football Championship

Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees Betting Preview

Online Casinos: Use and advantages