Friday update ....


I absolutely cannot repeat last Friday's ninth win (see below) as I've only seen five games
today, but one of them was a very strong pick (1.75 units) so I'm sure/sure of making a profit.

There was a free preview on the Clubgowi website that won yesterday and I hope you can see them all. The players got Benfica in the Europa League just seven weeks ago which you can also read in this article it was given 26.0+ but many are @ 29.0 (28-1) and the Eagles are trading now 3.75, we got a lot of excitement for our money. £30 on top is basically paying for a full year 's subscription, but I don't need to tell you what incredible value the Courier offers.

Strength.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michigan State Spartans vs. Iowa Hawkeyes Big Ten Football Championship

Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees Betting Preview

Online Casinos: Use and advantages