Optimizing your Golf Bag

Many of us around the world have truly fallen in love with the game of golf, which is sometimes surprising but can also be very rewarding. The biggest weakness of the game that most of us love and enjoy is that we are all our own biggest competitors. No one can take us out of the game faster than us. One terrible shot can throw us off-axis for the rest of the day, trying to get back to the mindset we had off the first tee.

This is difficult to accomplish when we don't trust the equipment we use. Most of us struggle with finding the best set of irons to use, which driver will give me the most distance, which car will give me the best spin. I don't know about you, but these questions bother me, not only do I love golf, I'm obsessed with it.


When my confidence is down, I've found that my golf clubs are top-notch, and what's best for me usually gets me back in top shape. It took a lot of work to get my mind set up like this, the first thing I had to do was find
a set of men's golf clubs that suited me. I chose the Adams a12 OS because it's a very forgiving iron, something I can trust to get me out of trouble when I'm at it.

Now that I have
some men's golf clubs that I'm comfortable with, I need to go to my local shop where I can get the job done. I went to my local Vegas Golf store and talked to the manager, took a few shots on the annoying lie, took my measurements and they immediately put the lie on my irons and adjusted the length. I'm quite tall, I'm 6'03, so we had to add some extensions to optimize the club length perfectly for me.

Now that I had my set of irons, I needed a curling iron. I have met very few people who put the ball in a hole 50 meters away; unless your Tiger Woods is a good player.


With so many players to choose from, how are we supposed to know which one is best for us? Well, you can do it like many hobbyists with a belly shooter. Although, if you go this belly route, you may be disappointed in 2014 when the UPGA may vote to ban belly fat. My best suggestion is to get a 33", 34" or 35" knife and start practicing. Odyssey just introduced a new accessory called a swivel shooter that gives you the option of either an ice white insert or a new technology metal x version. , giving you the best chance of winning a round of golf, whether the greens are fast or slow.


I have no offers to buy a controller. I'm afraid it all comes down to personal opinion. Maybe add a few extra inches of length, but other than that, you're on your own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Gambling Sites

Randy's Dog Dandy's, Wheeling, Wednesday, 4/13, live 1 pm Eastern.

Wednesday March 26th